Cuisinart 9" Nonstick Springform
A nice alternative to standard cake pans, this 9-inch springform pan makes it easy to create delicious cheesecakes, as well as other special desserts like layer cakes and tortes. When the cake has finished baking, just open the latch to release and gently lift the 3-inch-tall sides straight up and away from the perfectly intact cake. To transfer the confection to a serving plate, just slide it right off its base. As part of Cuisinart's Chef's Classic Nonstick Bakeware line, the pan features heavy-gauge (1.0 mm) aluminized-steel construction for fast, thorough heat distribution and even browning, as well as a durable Whitford Xylan nonstick coating (both inside and out) to ensure that a graham-cracker crust sticks to the cream-cheese filling, not to the side of the pan. It's best not to cut the cake in the pan, though--use only wood, nylon, rubber, or plastic tools to avoid scratching the surface. Oven-safe, the cookware features extra-thick rolled edges to prevent it from warping, even at high temperatures. Best of all, the cookware cleans up easily by hand or in the dishwasher-safe.
- 9-inch springform pan made of heavy-gauge aluminized steel for fast, even heating
- Whitford Xylan nonstick coating inside and out ensures effortless food release
- Latch opens to release baked cake; extra-thick rolled edges prevent warping
- Dishwasher-safe for quick cleanup; oven-safe
- Measures 9 by 9 by 3 inches