Breville Hemisphere Blender
Declared one of the best blenders of 2012 by a leading rater of kitchen products, the Breville Hemisphere Control uses an innovative design: extra wide stainless steel blades are contoured to sweep along the base of the jug and push ingredients up while central blades pull ingredients down.
It's no wonder this blender has been called the best of 2012: this sleek design minimizes food traps and eliminates the need to dig ingredients out from under the blades or mix up ingredients by hand. Five speeds (including snow, mix, blend, liquefy, and puree) are supplemented by pulse, ice crush, and smoothie buttons. These buttons are preprogrammed with varying speeds—alternating pulsing and blending—to move ingredients through the jug, so you don’t have to move ingredients around manually.
- Permanent hemisphere bowl and blade system with central blades that draw down what's on top and wide sweeping blades hug the bottom of the jug
- Electronic 5 speed control plus pulse feature ensure that the rpm speed is maintained for consistent results every time
- Made from bpa-free, lightweight, superior clarity and shatter resistant eastman tritan copolyester
- LCD timer counts up on speed settings and down for pre-programmed settings for complete control when blending
- Illuminated buttons for clarity and ease of reading