Global 7″ Deba Knife. Deba is a thicker Japanese-style knife designed to cut through heartier fish flesh for fillet and through bones.
- The blade is constructed of a single piece of steel, with a unique convex edge for unsurpassed performance.
- Made of hollow handles which are then filled with sand to achieve the desired weight and deliver the perfect balance.
- Perfectly balanced knives provide optimal control.
- The blade is made of the finest stainless steel called CROMOVA 18 (Chromium, Molybdenum and Vanadium), designed exclusively for GLOBAL®.
- Ice tempered and hardened to Rockwell C56 – C58 degrees which holds the razor-sharp edge of the blade longer than any other steel.
- Ergonomic, stainless steel hygienic handles with signature dimple pattern offer a comfortable, slip-resistant grip.
- Do not soak before cleaning. In particular, avoid soaking in harsh cleaning solutions and any solution containing bleach.
- Do not use harsh detergents or cleansers containing chlorine bleach.
- Do not attempt to cut through frozen foods or bones. If you should slice into something frozen or solid, remove carefully using a slicing (forward and backward) motion. DO NOT twist the knife side to side to remove it. Doing so will bend your edge and possibly chip it leaving a chunk of knife in the solid matter.
- Do not cut on a marble, stone, tile or glass surface.
- Do not cut with a chopping (up and down) motion. This is not the proper way to cut and only dulls your knife. Cut with a slicing (forward and backward) motion.
- Do not use these knives for any purpose other than for what they were intended, i.e., the preparation of food. Under no circumstances should they be used as a screwdriver, crowbar or wirecutter.